Twine is an SF (FiDi)-based startup unit within John Hancock / Manulife Financial – a Fortune 500 global financial services company. Our team applies data-driven agile design and development practices in building a distinctive personal finance app that makes it easy to grow money toward critical goals.
The Twine app launched in late November 2017 and since hitting the App Store has been featured in ‘Apps We Love’ and as the ‘App of the Day’ three times, maintaining a 4.6+ rating with thousands of reviews. The team is now ramping up growth initiatives and drawing on user behavioral and account data to continue to make the app more effective – driven by a core mission of empowering millions of families to achieve more secure, happier financial lives.
As a growth-focused data analyst, you’ll lead efforts to identify strategies for improving Twine app growth, conversion and user happiness using rich proprietary data sets collected on Twine user activity and financial habits paired with market and competitive data drawn from a variety of sources.
You’ll report to Twine’s Lead Data Scientist and work closely with our Head of Growth and other stellar contributors from the Growth team.
What you’ll do
- Shape Twine growth strategy and key features by extracting actionable insights from in-app behavior and user account events – using tools like Amazon Redshift, Python, Tableau, Mixpanel, Iterable and Kochava
- Create data products that allow us to personalize and optimize Twine app engagement and marketing campaigns
- Develop and manage critical dashboards for Marketing and Product teams
- Visualize and communicate insights in a compelling way to guide marketing and product decisions
- Generate, refine and execute growth experiments to guide feature development
- Refine and enrich collected data for team analysis and better decision-making